Need a facebook timeline cover design or and facebook design or marketing need? Contact us today!
If you haven’t heard, Facebook recently released the Timeline update for brands and companies. As of 30th March 2012, brands have been given the opportunity to opt in to the new redesign and explore the new features. If you’re unfamiliar with the new features, here is a brief breakdown:
- Mimics Timeline for personal pages
- Cover photo allows more branding
- 4 ‘featured’ tabs
- Create milestones and featured posts
- On-page analytics
- No more left column of tab links.
- Only displays 4 ‘featured’ tabs at the top.
- Tabs will now be ‘above the fold’
- If a user has or hasn’t ‘liked’ your page, they will still land on the same design.
- Ability to ‘pin’ certain posts to the top to make the ‘sticky’
- The new pixel layout is 810px and is no longer the 520px width
- Brand Page icons are now 111×74